Monday, December 21, 2009

Travels

I took Ross' bait. Here is a map of where I've been when I graduated high school (if you don't count the visit to check out Auburn). At the end of high school I also had been to Australia, New Zealand, Canada (Niagara Falls) and the Bahamas.

I have at least one memory from every state I've set as "visited", although a few were from when I was quite young. Fun fact: I have been in four states at one time (exactly at the four corners of New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah).


Updated travels:


This past summer, I was able to visit my sister and her husband in Italy. I can't wait to go back!

As you can see, most of my travels occurred throughout my life. I've been able to go to all these places because my mom (and myself) loves to travel, and every school break we had, we went somewhere. This will only be my second Christmas at home.

From what I can tell, the world is a very beautiful place, and the people are more alike than one would assume. Also, every place I've been to has had a Catholic Church right around the corner : )

No comments:

Post a Comment