Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let me hit ya’ with ‘em

1

If I never had to call anyone again, I would be more than ok with that! Phone calls are so awkward, especially when you have to hang up. Even if it’s someone you know really well. “Ok, well, I’m going to go. Ok, talk to you later, I’ll see you soon. Have a good night, Bye. Good bye.” I want to leave the conversation on a good note, but the end always ruins it!! Phones suck!

2

Auburn football has returned. It’s nice to see all the alumni come back with their cute children and tasty food!

3

Why is it when people are drinking, all they talk about is drinking? I don’t mind alcohol, but being around people who are drinking is BORING! “Last weekend I had some beers with so and so”. “Oh, she doesn’t drink.” “I like Coors light better than Miller lite” “This one time, my friend got wasted and…”. I hope when I turn 21 I can come up with a bit more interesting topics of conversation.

4

Did you know it is illegal to brew your own beer in Alabama? That means I know quite a few persons doing unlawful things... Oh, the responsibility!

5

Disclaimer: These lists may not be every week, and I can’t promise 6 thoughts, because I may not be able to think of six things. And I don’t really like the number six.

6

Labor day is tomorrow! Sleep and no classes= great day!

5 comments:

  1. 1. So true! The worst part is the hang-up, or goodbyes in general. I could have a 2 hour long conversation with someone an I ALWAYS blow the goodbye because I am so awkward.

    2. Yum. (To the children and the food).

    3. I have witnessed that a lot. 21+ers can be pretty lame. I am sure you will be able to come up with many, many more interesting things.

    4. Really? Where is that written?

    5. You may not always have six things, but I will most likely always have as many comments as you have things to say.

    6. YES!!! I am so excited. Labor day means no 7am class, no 1pm class, and no hospital 4 to midnight!!! Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about conversations during drinking is so true. I rarely enjoy drinking with other people for those very reasons. They either talk about how much they love what they are drinking (and can go on for hours), or they talk about how they drank something else some other time, or they talk about that one time when they drank and did something stupid. Without fail it wants to make me leave within minutes if not sooner. Even worse are the people who spend every moment of their lives when they're not drinking talking about how great drinking is. It's as if their whole live's conversations could be summed up in a sentence or two. I honestly don't see why people are in such a hurry to turn 21. Cherish the times when your friends have something else to talk about than drinking. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! i get the urge sometimes to say 'You are really boring me" and walk away. But that would be rude : )

    ceecee- it's in the laws i suppose. the auburn brew club was tailgating beside us on saturday and they had petitions to make home brewing legal. those laws are obviously not enforced though

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, this is rather appropriate
    http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson432.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. "You haven't heard the last from me!!!"

    ReplyDelete